Run your fundraising events with our all-in-one event management solution
Easy-to-use tools and templates get you off to a quick start.
- Create a unique branded homepage in under an hour: Easy to build with our customizable templates, your page reflects the look and feel of your event or organization.
- Promote sponsors.
- Preview items (if you are having an auction.)
- Tap into the vast experience of your Auction Expert to learn tried and true tips and tricks.
Regardless of what kind of event you are having, we can help make your life easier.
- Sell tickets online to automatically register event attendees and bidders.
- Table Seating: Our table seating functionality allows you to create venue layouts, seat guests, and assign VIP status to anyone all in an easy to use graphical format.
- Premium Event Support: Invite BiddingForGood Auction Experts to your event for total peace of mind. They'll help train your volunteers, support your auction team, and assure everything runs smoothly.
- Leaderboards: On a projector or TV screen, our leaderboard can feature important items, showcase sponsors, and acknowledge donations.
Our anytime, anywhere event management system enables 24/7 bidding in your auction by your entire community, while our community of 450,000+ bidders increases bidding activity.
- Invite your community: Even those who cannot attend your event can support your auction.
- Bidder community: Only at biddingforgood.com can you find 450,000+ cause-minded shoppers to invite to bid in your auction. This community brings an average 21% more bids to auctions on our platform.
Get more organized with items. Solicit, track, and promote them more efficiently with our tools.
- Email and letter templates, volunteer task management, and best practices equip you for an effective outreach to donors.
- Print it! Your data automatically populates bid sheets, a catalog, gift certificates, and shipping labels.
- Track your solicitation efforts and build a database of donors and sponsors for follow up and future reference.
Give your auction a professional and polished look and then share it with your supporters and the world.
- Provide supporters all the important details of your event, even a map and directions.
- Preview your auction items: Showcase your catalog in the weeks leading up to your auction event. Generate buzz and excitement.
- Promote sponsors: Offer sponsors and donors more recognition with featured online placement.
- Use our social tools to highlight your event, auction or cause on social media sites.
- Guarantee placement for featured items or your auction on biddingforgood.com. Ask us how.
Choose from several credit card processor options, run reports, and have a post-event debrief with your Auction Expert, that will set you up for your next auction.
- Use Quick Sale to capture, process and report on all financial transactions at your event. Use it for gavel items if you are having a live or silent auction. Never manually consolidate event transactions again. We’ll give you comprehensive closeout reports that include everything from Quick Sale transactions, to tickets, to auctions.
- Credit card processing: Use Stripe, Greater Giving, or IATS to process credit card transactions. BiddingForGood will offer a fully integrated credit card swiper solution for use at your Premium Mobile Event beginning in March 2014.
- Reports: Our system offers a robust suite of reports on every aspect of your auction, allowing you to save all of your work from year to year and build on your success.
BiddingForGood charges an annual subscription fee and a performance fee based on the portion of your auction proceeds that is raised through online bidding or mobile bidding at your event. We do not charge a fee to use our online ticketing or on sponsor revenue or cash donations made online. For more information about our pricing, look at our pricing page or schedule a call with a member of our team representative who can explain it in full.