I have found that the cost to run a BiddingForGood auction is greatly outweighed by the benefits they have provided. My auction will generate more revenue than it ever has before, and they have provided freedom from technology worries, and an awesome auction solution.
Auction Manager Pro more than pays for itself
Organizations that use Auction Manager Pro are well positioned to recoup every cent of investment. In fact organizations that use our bidder community gain 33% more bids on average and more bids = more money raised.
Promoting your auction online helps raise more money because:
- Your auction attracts more bidders from your own community
- You can open your auction to our bidder community of 360,000+
- We give you high value Instant Items
- You gain better promotional opportunities for sponsors
- You make it easy to donate cash and items
- You make it easy to purchase tickets
- You decide when to open and close your auction instead of confining your fundraising to just one night
There are two components to our pricing
Your $595 subscription fee covers:
The cost of the annual subscription fee is $595. Remember, you only pay the subscription fee once a year, no matter how many auctions you run.
- Comprehensive auction management software
- The cost of hosting your online auction
- Your own customizable, branded auction website
- Mobile bidding at your live event
- Leaderboard at your live event
- Access to our bidder community of 360,000+ shoppers
- Access to comprehensive training materials
- Phone and email support from your assigned Auction Expert
- Up to $5,000 value in Instant Items * donated by our merchant partners to add to your auction
- List of local merchants who are likely donors
- Unlimited auctions - run as many as you'd like during subscription period
*Should you choose to include any Instant Items in your auction, you will keep 67% of the online auction proceeds collected on these items (the remaining 33% will be due to BiddingForGood to cover the costs of the program).
Your Performance Fee is charged as follows:
The performance fee is based on the auctions proceeds raised through online bidding and mobile bidding at your event. Unlike some online auction vendors, we do not charge any fees for ticket sales, sponsor revenue, or cash donations.
- Auction Proceeds
- First $20,000
- Charged at 9%
- From $20,001 - $50,000
- Charged at 6%
- Revenue above $50,000
- Charged at 3%