Auction Manager Pro helps you get more items, attract more bidders and raise more money before, during and after your event
- Quickly build a unique home page for your auction
- Access planning tools, tips, checklists, timelines
- Print bid sheets and your auction catalog
- Accept cash donations online
- Sell tickets online
- Allow early bidding online
- Replace the clipboard with mobile bidding by using:
- Use our dynamic Leader Board to:
- drive up bids
- thank sponsors
- acknowledge cash donations
- encourage more bidding
- Send alerts to attendees via smart phone to let them know when they have been outbid
- Process final item payments with one of our credit card processing partners or your bank
- Send thank you emails and item receipts to attendees and donors
- View and share auction reports
- Run another auction to sell unsold items
Things you can do from beginning to end
- Preview your auction items
- Promote your sponsors online
- Process credit card transactions through your bank or one of our credit card processing partners
- Allow bidding from any device, any time, from anywhere
- Access our passionate community of cause-minded shoppers
A definite highlight is how user-friendly the auction tools are. Each year it gets easier and the auction gets bigger. The online auction platform allows us to reach our whole constituency. We've exceeded our goals every auction.
An end-to-end auction management system that supports you before, during and after your fundraising event
Auction Manager Pro is the centerpiece of BiddingForGood's auction management system. It's a comprehensive, easy to use, web-based service designed to help you create, promote, and control every aspect of your online fundraising auction. From planning through closeout, Auction Manager Pro has the tools you need to run a successful auction.
Meet our philanthropic shoppers
Most importantly, because Auction Manager Pro allows you to open your auction up to more bidders from your own community and allow our community of philanthropic shoppers to participate, you raise more money for your cause.
Personal support ensures success
Your personal BiddingForGood Auction Expert works with you through the entire process. You'll find it all very easy to do but just in case you need help your Auction Expert is available via phone or email.
Auction Manager Pro provides you ultimate flexibility
With Auction Manager Pro, you take complete control of your auction and customize the experience for your volunteers and your bidding community.
Auction Manager Pro has many features to choose from
We have easy to use templates for every auction function and you can customize them all to brand your fundraising event.
Report results and retain knowledge for future auction volunteers
When it's all over, you can generate easy to read reports and all your knowledge and hard work is safely stored. There are reports for donated items, for registered bidders, for cash donations, event ticket reports and much more.
It's accessible at any time when you're ready for your next event or to hand over the reins to a new team. Auction Manager Pro is surprisingly affordable, even for small organizations.
Not ready for online bidding?
Check out Auction Manager Basic