Here are some of our featured items to bid on for that special someone in your life: (or click "View All Items" if you want to see our entire selection)
Start Bidding for a Gift for Your Sweetheart and Help a Child!
Bidding is now open for the National Council For Adoption's Valentine's Day auction to raise money to keep adoption strong. We are auctioning off a selection of fun and unique items, including a gorgeous 14K gold necklace, $150 towards an adoption tax credit return, and a wine and food tasting party for 12.
Founded in 1980, we are an adoption advocacy nonprofit that promotes a culture of adoption through education, research, and legislative action. Passionately committed to the belief that every child deserves a nurturing, permanent family, we serve children, birthmothers, adoptive families as the authoritative voice for adoption.
Our areas of focus are:
* Infant Adoption: We empower and affirm birthparents in their adoption decisions, and provide valuable information for prospective adoptive families in the adoption process.
* Adoption Out of Foster Care: Through our Families For All public awareness campaign, we seek to inspire American families to adopt children in foster care.
* Intercountry Adoption: We work hard to combat fraud and promote ethical best practices and transparency throughout the adoption process while encouraging host countries to adhere to strict adoption policies and standards to ensure that intercountry adoption remains a viable option for building families.
You can make a difference in the life of a child!
Since 1980, millions of children have found families thanks to the efforts of NCFA and our partners. With your support:
* More children will be adopted out of foster care;
* Women facing an unintended pregnancy will continue to receive comprehensive information on the positive option of adoption;
* Intercountry adoption will remain a viable, ethical alternative for building families.
By participating in NCFA's Valentine's Day Auction you can help us keep adoption strong!