- 2 Tickets for Pictured Rocks Cruises & $200 Gift Certificate to Holiday Inn Munising
- Beautiful Custom-Made Quilt in Seedlings' Colors
- $100 Belle Tire gift card
- $100 Gift Certificate to Big Bay Point Lighthouse B&B plus Cookbook
- 2 Lions Football Tickets - Lions vs. Bears
- 2 Complimentary Tickets to an upcoming Detroit Symphony Orchestra concert
- $50 gift card to Bistro 82 / Sabrage
- Four-Hour Ride-Along With Livonia Police Department Officer
- 3 Large Pizzas & 3 Crazy Breads from Little Caesars
- Lunch With the Typewriter (Bill Joyner) & A Story in Friday Musings
Help raise $15,000 for 1,500 braille books for blind children!
For every 100 books a sighted child has, a child who is blind has just five! That's because braille books are rare and expensive, often costing hundreds of dollars each. How can a child become literate without books?
Seedlings Braille Books for Children is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items from 8 a.m. Nov. 1, 2017, to 10 p.m. Nov. 14, 2017, to raise $15,000 for 1,500 braille books for blind and visually impaired children around the world.
Bid on an item or make a cash donation to help children who are blind get access to the books they need to build their literacy skills.
Every $10 raised makes another braille book possible!