- Stillwaters Salon & Day Spa Gift Basket
- Let It Snow Frosty Christmas Wreath
- Fragrance Gift Basket from Belk, Includes Chanel and Gucci
- Frosty McSnowflakes Christmas Wreath
- Magical Winter Christmas Tree from Reins Sturdivant
- MerleFest 2018! Roots Music, Food, Crafts, and More!
- Santa Claus Is Coming to Town Tabletop Arrangement
- Something for Everyone Gift Basket from Something Special
- Cardinal Splendor Christmas Wreath
- Snowbuddies Christmas Tree from Brame Huie Pharmacy
Join us for the 11th Annual Festival of Trees Celebration!
The 11th Annual Festival of Trees Silent Auction is now open!
Every year, local businesses and medical professionals team up to turn Wilkes Regional Medical Center into a celebration of joy for the holidays! This year, wreaths, trees, and gift baskets will begin appearing November 6th through the 10th, and you'll be able to bid on them up to noon on December 19th!
The Love Light Ceremony will kick off the auction on Sunday, November 12th, at 5:30 PM. We hope you'll join us at Wake Forest Baptist Health - Wilkes Medical Center to enjoy the annual lighting of the Christmas tree atop the hospital.
Proceeds from the Silent Auction will support two programs:
We plan to purchase monitoring equipment that will allow families of patients undergoing surgery to track their progress as they move through procedures, for use at Wake Forest Baptist Health - Wilkes Medical Center.
FaithHealthNC, a program that connects vulnerable patients without a support network to caring congregations. The Silent Auction will benefit their Patient Assistance Fund, used for things patients may need which are not covered by insurance, such as transportation vouchers, durable medical equipment, food, and other needs.
Contributing to Festival of Trees as a donor or a bidder is a great way for our participants to help support the most vulnerable members of our community, while also brightening up the hospital for those who are ill over the holidays!
Make Your Bid to Support a Healthy Wilkes County!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission! The Health Foundation has been working hard to make Wilkes County a healthier place to raise a family for 26 years--check out our annual report to find out more of what we're up to and how you can get involved!