- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Two-Night Stay for Two
- Grand Wailea Maui Two-Night Stay
- The Hotel Minneapolis Two-Night Stay
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Two Passes for a One-Night Stay for Two
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Two-Night Stay on the Island of Maui
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea One-Night Stay and Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Two Nights with Breakfast for Two on Hawaii Island
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Two-Night Stay
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Two-Night Stay for Two
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Two-Night Stay in Honolulu
The Online Auction is Open!
TIMI's 2017 Ultimate Travel & Leisure Experience Online Auction opens November 1 to November 17, 2017. Proceeds go to TIM International, Inc., supporting the School of Travel Industry Management with student scholarships, mentoring programs, industry networking opportunities, and learning tools and resources.
Auction items include exotic vacation getaways, activities, events, and unique gift items guaranteed to delight and surprise. Great holiday shopping for everyone! Share the experience with your friends, family, and community.
TIM International, Inc. a 501(c)3 and is the alumni association of the School of Travel Industry Management at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. It was formed in 1968 under the guidance of then Dean Chuck Gee. The association has grown with the TIM School, which has over 4,000 alumni worldwide. The purpose of this organization is to provide active leadership in support of the School of Travel Industry Management through membership participation, image enhancement, financial commitment, and promotion of synergies among students, faculty, alumni and friends.
Auction items will be mailed Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope or box with a signature confirmation at no additional charge to the winner. However, if your item consists of multiple pieces, larger than the standard US Postal Service flat rate envelope or box, the winner shall be responsible for paying the mail cost.
Arrangements for pick up / delivery may be made available.
Questions, please call tel. 808-864-9812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahalo for your support of the University of Hawaii School of Travel Industry Management Alumni Association.
Make Your Bid to Support the University of Hawaii School of Travel Industry Management!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support the University of Hawaii School of Travel Industry Management.
- View Item