- $100 Gift Certificate for Fuji at Ink Block
- $100 Gift Certificate to use at Brattle Book Shop
- Dinner and a Show!
- $100 Gift Certificate to Steel & Rye
- $100 certificate towards any fall 2018 World Music/CRASHarts performance
- 3-day Vermont Retreat in Geodesic Dome with small dance studio access
- 2 Community Spirit Tickets for Wachusett Mountain Ski Area
- 2 Tickets to Blue Man Group in Boston!
- Two Tickets to opening night of Boston Ballet's Classic Balanchine
- Kings Bowling and Pizza Party
The Online Auction is Open! Gala will be on Sunday, April 22nd at the Mosesian Center for the Arts in Watertown.
The online portion of 2018 Boston Dance Alliance Gala and Auction is now open. The auction will run from February 18, 2018 to April 22, 2018, with the live event taking place on April 22, 2018. Proceeds go to Boston Dance Alliance in order to support our mission. Auction items range from dance class cards to donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise, with new items continually added. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Live Event Details
6PM - 9PM EDT Dorothy and Charles Mosesian Center for the Arts 321 Arsenal Street Watertown, MA 02472 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
When we will celebrate the achievements of Jeanne Traxler, of the PB&J Dance Company, as the 2017 Dr. Michael Shannon Dance Champion, and honor Dr. Lyle Micheli as this year’s BDA Unsung Hero.
Make Your Bid to Support Boston Dance Alliance!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.
Boston Dance Alliance builds capacity for dance by identifying and creating shared resources, information, and productive partnerships to help dance flourish across the Boston metropolitan area and New England region. BDA advocates for cultural equity and access to dance for diverse communities, expands dance audiences, and promotes quality and sustainability.
Our unique portfolio of services includes:
- Information and resources that help concert dancers, choreographers, and dance teachers, including an annual Open Call Audition, Dancer Health Day, Boston Dancemakers' Residency, fiscal sponsorship, member access to affordable rehearsal space, information about grants and choreographer opportunities, and publicity for performances, workshops, and classes
- The BDA Dancewear Distribution program, providing new dance shoes and clothing to financially disadvantaged dancers of all ages
- BDA’s Dance and Disability initiative and referral service, encouraging dancers of all types of ability to participate in the art we love
- BDA's portable dance floor, including a special partnership with the dance programs of the Boston Public Schools
- The most comprehensive dance calendar in New England, plus our free weekly newsletter Pro/Motion, with member discounts on performances, workshops, classes and more.
You can also support Boston Dance Alliance by contributing an item to this auction. Donate items here.