- Starfish Mosaic by Lisa Stichler-Parfitt - 35 x 35
- Island Sunset Weaving by the 2nd Grade 20 x 9
- Hands on Hats by Ray Miles - 17 x 21
- The Good Old Days by Ellie Papataros 14 x 11
- Island Love by 1st Grade - 15 x 20
- Far Eastern Flowers by Aynsley Prewitt '21 18 x 24
- El Gato Verde by Mitch Gibbs - 18 x 27
- Into the Blue #2 - by Heidi Herzog Gonzales 27 x 14
- My friends call me Jack
- Staghorn Coral by Gina Feddersen 12 x 15
Al Fresco in the Courtyard
Please enjoy the talent and creativity that exists within the Antilles community, and we encourage you to make one or more of these items yours! Whether you are on island to celebrate with us or are celebrating St. Thomas from away, the warmth of the island is yours to share.
We are fortunate to have a great team of trustees, staff, faculty, parents, alumni and friends who share our vision for excellence, community, and diversity in our student-centered environment. With your support and encouragement we continue to be inspired and resilient in recovering from Hurricanes Irma and Maria, and to always remain VI strong. We are proud to play a central role in the revitalization, the rejuvenation, and in the future of St. Thomas and the Virgin Islands.