- Goodyear Blimp Ride for Two
- Fund a Need Item - Sponsor a Class Trip
- Dinner for Two at FIG Santa Monica
- Channel Islands Day Trip for Two to Anacapa or Santa Cruz Island
- Gourmet Dinner Package for Two on the Napa Valley Wine Train
- The Broad VIP Skip-the-Line Pass for Four
- Three Night Stay at Grand Wailea Resort in Maui, Hawai'i
- Stream2Sea Dry Bag with EcoConscious Body Care and Sunscreens
- One-Month Membership at Any YogaWorks Studio
- Three-Day Dive Trip for 1 with Truth Aquatics
Join us this September for
Bid for the Oceans 2019!
If you would like to participate in our 2019 auction, please contact us at email@example.com.
Reef Check's Bid for the Oceans 2018 is now closed. Thank you all for taking the time to point, click and bid in order to support Reef Check and our efforts to save reefs worldwide.
Congratulations to everyone who:
- placed a winning bid
- generously donated an item for auction
- invited family, friends and community to participate
Reef Check Foundation is an international non-profit organization working to protect our oceans through conservation, education and research. Every year, Reef Check trains hundreds of citizen scientists to understand and survey tropical coral reefs, California rocky reefs, and reefs of the Mediterranean. The data collected is freely available to anyone, and is used worldwide to improve the management and conservation of our oceans. Reef Check partners with governments, universities, non-profit organizations, and community groups all over the world to empower people everywhere to take care of our reefs and oceans. Reef Check’s network spans 90 countries and territories, with more than 7,000 EcoDivers who have completed over 10,000 surveys since 1997!
All proceeds from the Auction will support Reef Check’s programs to save our reefs and oceans.
Thank you for your support!