- Southwestern Alaska Adventure Trip for One -- 6 days, 7 nights - July 2019
- Hatch Nomad Pliers, Custom Pink
- Half-Day Guided Wading Trip for Two on the Ausable River in the Adirondacks
- Sage 8wt GRACE Rod Outfit - Last Chance!
- Two-Person, Half-Day Wade Trip from Taylor Creek Fly Shop in Basalt, CO
- Nautilus Featherweight 5 Reel (black) with Case - Gently Used
- Guided Fly Fishing Trip for Steelhead for Two People
- YETI Lowlands Blanket
- Full Day Guided Fishing Trip for Two in Western Pennsylvania
- HMH/CfR Spartan Vise with Pedestal
- nancy adler1
- Whitney Milhoan1
- Carole Ontiveros1
- Deb Anderson1
- Patricia Kennedy1
The Online Auction is Open!
The 2018 Annual Online Auction is now open! The auction will run from November 8 to November 18, 2018, with 100% of proceeds supporting Casting for Recovery.
Bid fast and bid early, we have some amazing items! From fly fishing gear to beautiful art and jewelry, our 2018 auction collection has something for everyone. This is the perfect time do to all of your holiday shopping while supporting Casting for Recovery's mission.
Please bid and share – the more we raise, the more women we're able to support at CfR retreats nationwide.
The mission of Casting for Recovery® (CfR) is to enhance the quality of life of women with breast cancer through a unique retreat program that combines breast cancer education and peer support with the therapeutic sport of fly fishing. The program offers opportunities for women to find inspiration, discover renewed energy for life and experience healing connections with other women and nature. CfR serves women of all ages, in all stages of breast cancer treatment and recovery, at no cost to participants.