- HONORARY BAT KID FOR A DAY AT THE PORTLAND SEA DOGS 2019!
- GUEST ENGINEER ON THE NARROW GAUGE RAILROAD DIESEL ENGINE
- PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE BILLIE EILISH AT TD GARDEN MARCH 19TH, 2020
- 6 MONTHS OF GIFFORDS ICE CREAM
- SUNFLOWER FARM PRIVATE GOAT SNUGGLING
- PAIR OF TICKETS WITH MEET AND GREET FOR JONAS BROTHERS IN BOSTON
- B&M BAKED BEAN TOUR
- OVERNIGHT AT THE INN ON PEAKS ISLAND WITH DINNER FOR 2
- 500.00 TO VIP TIRES AND SERVICE
- AMANDA DEMPSEY CHARITY NECKLACE (SILVER)
Cans For a Cure Online Auction
Thank you for your participation in the 2019 Cans for a Cure online auction! The auction was a complete success, adding over $14,000 to our $100,000 goal!
If you had the winning bid, your item(s) will need to be picked up* at the Dempsey Center South Portland, 778 Main St, South Portland Maine, Tuesday, October 22 thru Thursday, October 24 between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Other arrangements can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you have ONLY purchased Gift Certificates, they will be mailed to the address on file with Bidding for Good on Tuesday, October 22.
A 4% handling fee will be added to the winning bid to help cover costs associated with running the auction, so more of your donation goes to funding Dempsey Center services. No returns or exchanges.
Still looking to donate "virtual" cans towards Cans for a Cure?
Simply choose the "donate" button on the righthand side and your cash donation will be converted into "virtual cans" to be counted towards our incredible 2 million bottles and cans goal! Every little bit helps and all proceeds will stay right here in Maine, helping those impacted by cancer!
Become a Sponsor
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.
Get It Before It's Gone!
- View Item