- Movie and pizza party for ALL third graders!
- Gjelina - $200 Gift Card
- Star Afterschool Program
- The Ellen Degeneres Show - 2 VIP Seats
- Gjusta - $200 gift card
- Blue Plate Restaurants $100 Gift Card
- Playhouse Art 4day week of Summer Camp
- Superba Food + Bread - $200.00 Gift Card
- Tamara Mellon Frontline Sandals
- Steve & Kate's Camp - Gift Certficate for 1 Week
- Heather McAdams6
- Suzanne Bartholemy3
- Martine Shahar2
- David Bowman1
- Steve Broutt1
The Online Auction is Now Open!
The online portion of Kickin' It For The Kids Auction is now open. The auction will run from February 23, 2019 8 am to March 10, 2019 9 pm, with the live event taking place on February 23, 2019. Proceeds go to Friends of Walgrove in order to support vital programs for the kids at Walgrove Elementary. Auction items range from exotic vacation getaways to donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Live Event Details
7PM - 11PM PST The Lantern House 745 Milwood Ave, Venice, CA 90291 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Kickin' it for the Kids! Join us for a night of dining, dancing, drinking and donating at one of Venice's unique homes, The Lantern House. Featuring chance winnings, live and silent auction, Studio Art, Spring Walgroovies and Nikki's amazing catering!
This year's theme, "Kickin' It For The Kids", celebrates the Old School Venice House Party so come as you are!
Special Guest DJ: DJ JEDI toured the globe as the resident music maestro for Russell Simmons’ Tony Award-winning DEF POETRY JAM & Grammy Awardwinning hip hop pioneers, DIGABLE PLANETS.
Purchase your early bird tickets, only $35 per entry (that is $10 off per couple) by February 10th. Otherwise $40 per entry after that and $50 at the door!
So start working on your roger rabbit, book your sitter and leave the kids home for this one. It's our turn.
Make Your Bid to Support Friends of Walgrove!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.
Our official mission is:
To actively raise funds and stimulate community support in order to:
- Provide quality school programs, enrichments, and other assistance for Walgrove Avenue Elementary School (“Walgrove”) students, including those programs that are beyond the Los Angeles Unified School District (“LAUSD”) allocated budget.
- Help Walgrove become a truly outstanding public school.
To present a positive image of Walgrove in the community and raise the profile of the school through outreach, publicity, events, and personal interaction.