- Wet Felted Play Mat with Needle Felted Forest Creatures by Mr. Stagnaro's First Grade
- Hand Painted Canister from Ms. Naccarato's First Grade Class
- Romantic Carmel Getaway / Date in a Basket
- Wooden Perpetual Calendar Handmade by Ms. Jordan's 3d grade class
- Coffee Table with Hand Painted Tiles by both Second Grade Classes
- A Day of Beauty at the Spa at Pebble Beach
- One Hour Float at Theta Float Spa
- Leaf Print from Ms. Padovich's Fifth Grade Class
- Ventana Wildlife Society Condor Tour
- 2 Night Stay at Hotel Abrego in Downtown Monterey
Starting on March 8, 2019, Monterey Bay Charter School will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - and the more items we have the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help.
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Live Event Details
7PM - 10PM PDT Wave Street Studios 774 Wave St, Monterey, CA 93940 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Our annual Spring Auction Party will be Saturday March 23, 2019 from 6-9pm at Wave Street Studios. Spring Auction Month is our biggest fundraiser of the year and begins in March with raffle ticket sales, class projects, silent auction and concludes with an amazing night at Wave Street Studios to celebrate our school! Tickets are required.
Become a Sponsor
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.