- Novotel Melbourne on Collins - 1x night and breakfast for 2
- Petstock- $250 voucher
- One Night in Royal Suite & Dinner Voucher valued at $645 at Craig's Royal Hotel, Ballarat
- Monopoly - Ballarat edition
- $100 Bunnings Warehouse voucher
- Jenny Burke Christmas Flowers or Wreath- $150
- 6 Bottles of Premium Assorted Red wine
- Aura- Sovereign Hill sound light show 2 x adult passes
- Xtreme Bounce- 3 x 1 hour bounce passes
- 4 wheel-drive tour underground Ballarat- Exclusive experience.
Supporting Ballarat's own Fiona Elsey Cancer Research Institute.
Bringing together the community for a night of glamour and dancing for a great cause.
To be held at the Mercure Ballarat.
Tickets includes 3 course dinner, beer and wine and dancing.
As part of this fundraising event we will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for cancer research.
NOW SOLD OUT!!!!
This event is now sold out. Please call (03) 53313101 or email email@example.com to go on the waiting list.
Live Event Details
7PM - 11:59 PM AEST Mercure Hotel, Ballarat 613 Main Rd, Ballarat Add to My Calendar Get Directions
This is a ticketed fundraising event for the Fiona Elsey Cancer Research Institute.
This is a black tie fundraising event for Ballarat’s Fiona Elsey Cancer Research Institute, bringing together the community for a night of glamour and dancing for a great cause.
We have received wonderful support from individuals and businesses that have donated to our auction.
We have 3 special items that will be auctioned live on the night and dozens of items available through our online auction platform.
The online auction will work in a similar fashion to a traditional silient auction. The difference being, you place your bids online through this event page.
You will receive a text message when you have been out bid so you can stay at your table or on the dance floor and not have to worry.
Online bidding starts before the event and will close at 11pm Saturday 7 September 2019.
Bidding is open to guests at the Ball and those that have decided to stay at home.
The Bidding for Good team will be on hand at the Ball if you have any problems.
Featured Auction Items