- $200 Gift Card to Lowe's
- Lunch with Livonia Mayor-Elect Maureen Miller Brosnan
- $40 Gift Certificate for I Know A Guy Window Cleaning, Livonia, MI
- Two-Night Stay in Condo overlooking Sleeping Bear Bay in Glen Arbor, MI
- Yooper Gift Basket
- $50 Happy Dining Gift Card
- Ultimate Basket from Germack Pistachio Co.
- Lunch With the Typewriter (Bill Joyner) & A Story in Friday Musings
- $75 Gift Card for La Bistecca Italian Grille in Plymouth, MI
- Two for Sunday Brunch at Fox Hills' Clubhouse in Plymouth, MI
Help raise $21,000 for 2,100 braille books for blind children!
For every 100 books a sighted child has, a child who is blind has just five! That's because braille books are rare and expensive, often costing hundreds of dollars each. How can a child become literate without books?
Seedlings Braille Books for Children is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items from 8 a.m. Nov. 1, 2019, to 10 p.m. Nov. 14, 2019, to raise $21,000 for 2,100 braille books for blind and visually impaired children around the world.
Bid on an item or make a cash donation to help children who are blind get access to the books they need to build their literacy skills.
Every $10 raised makes another braille book possible!