- 2 Seats 7 hour Niihau and Napali Tour Holoholo Charters
- Kate Spade Alyse Wilson Botanical Handbag
- Crystal and Pearls Necklace
- Katie's Quilt - Handmade with love from Kauai
- 2 Night Stay Lawai Beach Resort
- Mermaid Tote Bag by Spartina 449
- 2 Multicolored Coffee Mugs from LightWave Pottery
- Hibiscus Lux Spa Box Malie Organics
- Fun in the Sun Handbag
- Zipline Tour for Two Skyline Eco Adventures
- David Bowman1
National Tropical Botanical Garden is hosting the 12th Annual Moonlight & Music Fundraiser in the McBryde Garden on Saturday, August 17, 2019.
Moonlight and Music raises funds to support the National Tropical Botanical Garden's efforts to prevent the extinction of endangered tropical plants. We do this by collecting, cultivating and growing tropical plants, banking seeds, discovering and documenting new species, and educating visitors of all ages on the importance of tropical plants for habitat, food, and medicine.
Your support of the National Tropical Botanical Garden's work contributes to the global understanding of how important plants are to our daily lives. On behalf of the National Tropical Botanical Garden, we thank you in advance for your generous support.
Starting on August 5, 2019, NATIONAL TROPICAL BOTANICAL GARDEN will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization.
Live Event Details
4PM - 10PM HST McBryde Garden in Lawai Kai Valley on Kauai, Hawaii. 4425 Lawai Rd., Koloa, HI 96756 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Kauai`s premier gala event features dinner and dancing under the stars and benefits the critical plant conservation, research and educational efforts of NTBG.
After parking at the South Shore Visitors Center, prepare yourself for an unforgettable evening! You and your guests will be transported by tram into the lush green Lawa'i Valley filled with tropical trees, native Hawaiian flora, palms, orchids, and exotic plants that were wild-collected from tropical regions around the world.
- Sip beer and wine and have dinner in one of the most beautiful botanical gardens in the world.
- Bid on unique garden-themed items in the silent auction.
- Dance the night away with Rumba de Fuego.
Seats and tables are still available. You can purchase online at ntbg.org/moonlight.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-332-7324 X 212 with questions.