- 2 Orchestra Tickets to Hamilton on Broadway
- 4 One Day Disney World Park Hopper Passes
- $500 Gift Certificate to Broadway.com
- 4 Tickets to NY Red Bulls Home Match and Signed Soccer Ball
- 1 Night Stay with Breakfast at Oheka Castle
- 4 Tickets to One World Observatory and $200 Gift Certificate to One Dine
- 2 One Day Disney World Park Hopper Passes
- 2 Night Stay at IP Casino Resort & Spa and $60 Gift Certificate to Back Bay Buffet
- 1 Night Stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites (Stowe, VT) with Breakfast
- $500 Gift Certificate to Hershey
The Arc of Essex County's Online Auction Fundraiser is Now Open
The Arc of Essex County is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our nonprofit organization - and the more items we have the more money we can raise for children and adults with Autism, Down syndrome, and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
More items added daily!
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Live Event Details
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT The Wilshire Grand Hotel 350 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange, NJ 07052 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
All are welcome to attend.
Three hours of over 135 food, wine, spirits, and beer tastings from places across the state of New Jersey. Enjoy live entertainment, 50/50 raffle, a silent auction, and more.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.uncorkedanduncapped.com
All proceeds benefit The Arc of Essex County and the children and adults with Autism, Down syndrome, and other intellectual and developmental disabilities that they support.
All proceeds from the auction directly benefit The Arc of Essex County and the children and adults with Autism, Down syndrome, and other intellectual and developmental disabilities. For more information about The Arc and to donate, visit www.arcessex.org