- Rochester International Jazz festival - 2020 9-Day Club Pass
- Body Mind Float Center - One Solo Float and One Salt Room Session!
- Comedy @ the Carlson - (4) free tickets and a $25 gift card
- $2000 Gift Card to Ethan Allen, located in Victor, NY
- Rochester Museum & Science Center - Four Free-Admission Passes
- Ride Along with Monroe County Sheriff Todd Baxter
- Sniff & Swirl Wine Tour for Two with CRUSH BEER & WINE TOURS
- Black Button Distilling - Group Tour & Tasting Experience for 20 people
All proceeds from the Gala benefit Ability Partners Foundation in support of CP Rochester, Happiness House, and Rochester Rehabilitation to benefit the adults and children with physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities who receive services from the agencies.
Ability Partners Foundation's 6th Annual Evening of Stars Gala is a not-to-be-missed Gala that honors our award winners and our STARS!
We are happy to announce that Joe Lomonaco, co-host of the 5 o'clock News Hour on NewsRadio WHAM 1180 will be back to help us Emcee the Gala as our Auctioneer!
Enjoy a sit-down dinner with a cash bar, cash appeal, silent auction, wine cork pull, raffle, cake auction, and an awards presentation with your $125 ticket. We have exciting plans in the works; you won't want to miss it!
If you would like to purchase a ticket to our 6th Annual Evening of Stars Gala please e-mail Amy Miller, Event Planner at email@example.com
Ability Partners Foundation is a non-profit organization. A copy of our most recent financial report(s) may be obtained, upon request, by contacting us at 10 East Main Street, Suite 304, Victor, NY 14564 or from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, located at 28 Liberty Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10005. Information on New York charitable organizations can be found on the New York Attorney General’s website (https://www.charitiesnys.com/) or by contacting (212) 416-8401.
These are our featured items but you can view all the great items we have available by clicking on the "VIEW ALL ITEMS" tab at the top of this page.