- Hamilton Place Dining Package
- Hair Benders International Gift Basket with $100 HBI Gift Card
- Nashville Weekend Getaway
- Nashville Weekend Package
- Lodge Chef's Collection 7 Piece Cookware Set
- Vacation Condo in Watercolor, Florida -- One Week Stay
- Official NHL Puck Signed by Predator Roman Josi
- An "Easy" Evening in "Chattanooga" basket
- Center for Facial Rejuvenation Gift Basket
- Chattanooga Whiskey Native - Beer Barrel Finish Bourbon
A Once In A Lifetime Fall Event!
Please join the Medical Foundation of Chattanooga, the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society and the CHCMS Alliance as we host our 14th Annual Denim and Diamonds gala event: Fall Ball 2019!
The Fall Ball promises to be an evening of good friendship, great food and unforgettable fun to herald in the holiday season for 2019. Get wild on the dance floor to the music of our live DJ! Show off your musical talents with all your friends in our karaoke bar or, relax in our sports lounge as you watch football on our big screen TVs! We will also have a silent auction to make sure you don't go home empty-handed.
It will be a night you'll always remember to benefit a truly wonderful cause: the educational and community health initiatives of the Medical Foundation of Chattanooga. We look forward to seeing you there!
Live Event Details
7PM - 11PM EST Stratton Hall 3146 Broad Street Chattanooga, TN 37408 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Presented by the Vascular Institute of Chattanooga and Henderson, Hutcherson & McCullough, the Fall Ball will benefit Medical Foundation educational and community health programs, and will be an evening of good fun, food and friendship to herald in the holiday season!
Guests can get wild on the dance floor with music from our DJ!
Future stars can sing along to their favorite tunes in the karaoke bar!
And college football fans can root for their favorite teams on big screen TV in the sports lounge!
Your Financial Support Matters!
Your attendance, sponsorship and donations all support the programs of the Medical Foundation of Chattanooga:
- Project Access connects uninsured residents of Hamilton County with specialty health care services at no cost to them.
- LifeBridge physician wellness program provides doctors with counseling services and other evidence-based resources to prevent work-related burnout and increase resilience.
- FutureDocs offers two programs for both high school and college students to introduce them to careers in medicine through intensive educational lectures and job shadowing with local physicians.