- The Vineyard Life - Terry Crimmen
- Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank - Margot Datz
- Sandpiper Realty - Deborah T. Colter
- Harbor View Hotel - Kenneth Vincent
- Vineyard Vines - Christopher Sainato
- Rockland Trust - Margot Datz
- Edgartown Meat & Fish Market - Rachael Cassiani
- Hob Knob & Christina Gallery - John C. Traynor
- Island Outfitters - Meg Mercier
- Catboat Charters - Carly Herosian
The Edgartown Board of Trade presents Bass In The Grass 2019!
Starting on September 24, 2019, the Egartown Board of Trade will launch the second annual Bass In the Grass Fundraiser in honor of the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby. This initiative will help raise money for local artists and the Derby Scholarship Fund, a fund that gives to qualified Vineyard students annually by the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby, Inc. All Bass will be auctioned off to the highest bidder on October 20th, with half the dollars going to the Scholarship Fund, and half going to the artist or business that created the fish.
Additional information about the Edgartown Board of Trade and Bass In The Grass can be found at www.bassinthegrassmv.com.
Shipping is not included in the bid you place on the Bass. If you need assistance with shipping once the auction is closed, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each bass measures approximately 1 ft high x 3 ft long.
please note that many fish have images of both sides. Additional images of each fish can be viewed on the full website, but are not available on the mobile version.
Thank you to our generous sponsors and artists for participating in this annual program. E.C. Cottle, Inc is the 2019 presenting sponsor.
Share the fun! #BassInTheGrassMV #Edgartown @VisitEdgartown
The Edgartown Board of Trade is a 501 c 6 non-profit organization.