Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods
2019 Holiday Auction
Online November 13th - December 4th, 2019
Carries over to live event on Saturday, December 7th.
The online portion of the 2019 Holiday Auction begins at 8 AM PST on November 13th and ends at 4 PM PST on December 4th.
The auction will then carry over to our Annual Volunteer Celebration on December 6th from 5:00 to 8:00.
If you have absentee bids we will assign someone to bid for you at the event.
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 10 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Support Stewards' efforts to safeguard our parks and provide the public with high quality recreation, stewardship and education.
- Stewards continues to work hard to reduce fuel load in the wilderness areas in our Russian River area State Parks to alleviate the devastation that can be caused by fires.
- Stewards makes reservations for over 8,000 school children who use Russian River area State Parks as an outdoor classroom. Of those about half receive docent-led experiences provide through Stewards' programs: redwood ecology, climate science, intertidal exploration, and watershed education.
- Our Steward Ship (mobile marine van) and new tidepool touch table make it possible for us to take marine education to schools, events and to coastal locations.
- State Park volunteers supported by Stewards come in contact with over 112,000 park visitors a year in our visitor centers and in our parks.
- Volunteer stewardship crews work a minimum of three days a month in our parks to clear and maintain trails, reduce fuel loads, process firewood, rebuild bridges, take down hazardous trees and install interpretive features in our parks.
- Stewards and State Parks co-manage Armstrong Redwoods SNR and Austin Creek SRA utilizing each entities assets to the fullest.
Live Event Details
1PM - 4PM PST Add to My Calendar
The 2019 Holiday Auction will continue at our Annual Volunteer Celebration where we will be celebrating our amazing docents and volunteers.
The Annual Volunteer Celebration is an invitation only event to which we invite people who have volunteered in 2019. We will be offering absentee bidding for all those who will not be in attendance.
Please contact us if you do not get your invitation by email or in the mail by December 1.
Become a Sponsor
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.
- Bid Now!
- 20d 11h
- Bid Now!
- 20d 11h