- Dinner for Two at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- 2 Passes to Bubbles and Jazz Brunch at Wentworth by the Sea
- Two Tickets to Piano Men at the Palace Theatre
- Four Adult Standard Reserved Tickets to One World Observatory
- 2 Community Spirit Day Lift Tickets to Wachusett Mountain
- Two Tickets to Huntington Theatre Company Show
- One-Night Stay and Breakfast for Two at Boston Marriott Copley Place
- Oceanside Golf Getaway at Sebasco Harbor Resort
- Two Tickets to TreeTop Adventures
- Foursome of Golf with Carts at Stanley Golf Course
Make Your Bid to Support NEWEA and Clean Water
Since 1929, New England Water Environment Association (NEWEA) has remained committed to preserving, protecting, and managing New England’s water environment. We are a nonprofit member association, serving more than 2,200 members who work in water professions throughout New England.
NEWEA provides training, education, and support to the water professionals who protect New England’s access to clean water; advocates for support and funding of the region’s aging infrastructure; and provides outreach to educate schools and communities on water quality, conservation, wastewater treatment, and other topics important to protecting our water resources.
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support NEWEA and our mission to promote education and collaboration while advancing knowledge, innovation, and sound public policy for the protection of the water environment and our quality of life.
The Online Auction is Open!
The NEWEA Holiday Auction is now open for bidding! The auction will run from November 1, 2019 until November 30, 2019 at 11:59PM. All proceeds will support NEWEA's continued and expanded training, education, advocacy, and outreach programming, which benefits water professionals throughout New England and preserves the region’s access to clean water.
Auction items include gift cards and passes to hotels, restaurants, entertainment, and recreation all over New England.
NEWEA members and non-members are invited to bid on any and all items. Bids will be recorded throughout November, and winning bids will be determined when the auction closes at 11:59 pm on November 30. Items will be sold to the highest bidder of each item, and winning bidders will receive their purchased item(s) via mail during the month of December.
So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Please contact the NEWEA office with any questions.
A 3.5% fee will be assessed to all winning bids to cover administrative fees.