- The FRENCHERY Holiday Gift Basket
- Piperade: Dinner and Wine pairings for 6
- La Fromagerie: Raclette Party Gift Certificate
- Bar Crenn: Gift Certificate $100
- Puyricard Chocolate: Ballotin Box of Chocolates 500 G
- Le Central Bistro: Gift Card $100
- Monsieur Benjamin : Gift Certificate
- Fabrique Delices: Charcuterie Basket
- International Orange SPA: Gift Certificate
- Les Gourmands : Gift certificate $100
The Online Auction is Open!
Starting on October 21, 2019, the French American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization!
Top-notch Concerts, signature massage, luxurious weekend getaways or fine French dinners... show your support by bidding on unique gifts and experiences and let the bidding start!
La Soirée is the Annual Fundraiser of the French American Chamber of Commerce San Francisco (FACCSF).
The French-American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco is a non-profit, non-governmental and member-driven organization. Its mission is to engage the French-American business community, to support companies settle and develop in the Bay Area.
The FACCSF counts 300 members, 100 events per year and a wide range of corporate services. From Napa Valley to Silicon Valley, members exchange ideas with other professionals in a wide variety of fields with business relations in both France and the United States. The FACCSF is part of a network of 20 French-American Chambers in the United States and a proud member of the global CCI France International network. Learn more at www.faccsf.com.
La Soirée has become a wonderful networking platform for wine & gastronomy professionals, and the place to be for any food-lovers and wine enthusiasts around the Bay Area.
To learn more about La Soirée please visit our website: www.lasoiree.org
Please note that the FACCSF is a 501c (6) organization. Contributions are not tax deductible.