The Fairmont Château Laurier Trees of Hope for CHEO online auction is now closed!
Thank you all for taking part and bidding in support the Fairmont Château Laurier Trees of Hope for CHEO 2019. Congratulations and thank you to everyone who:
- placed a winning bid
- generously donated an item for auction
- invited family, friends and community to make their bid and build a better world
WHAT IS TREES OF HOPE?
Fairmont Château Laurier Trees of Hope for CHEO is a magical event that helps kick off the holiday season, while raising much needed funds for our very own Children’s Hospital.
The event is divided into three parts:
- A decorating party in the Ballroom of the hotel where 34 companies take part in creating unique and beautiful Christmas Trees.
- This is followed by a Tree Lighting Ceremony and Silent Auction that same night, attracting over 400 people who are invited to come and view the trees, bid on outstanding auction items and enjoy some Christmas cheer.
- Following the event these 34 trees are moved into the public spaces of the Fairmont Château Laurier, where the public is invited to vote on their favourite tree and make a donation to CHEO.
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
Between Monday, November 25, 2019 and Friday, January 3, 2020, take a walk through the forest of 34 trees, which will be on display at the Fairmont Château Laurier. Vote on your favourite tree and make a donation to CHEO.
We invite you to make this part of your holiday tradition!