Seize the Dream 2020
Event has not been officially cancelled but it is highly likely the traditional gala will be transitioned to a virtual experience. More to come soon.
This event honors area leaders and volunteers - individuals who have demonstrated an unfailing commitment and personal dedication to supporting vulnerable children, families, and senior adults in the local community. Visit our website to learn more about JFS or click to learn about this year's honorees.
As we prepare this site for the online auction (which will open on April 27th, 2020), we invite you to follow the links below to purchase a purchase a Special Friends sponsorship, place an ad in the Tribute book or reserve single tickets to the event.
1. Purchase a Special Friends Sponsorship (ad and tickets to event)
Sponsorship options include:
- Platinum: Full Table (10 Seats at the event), Full Page Tribute, Website Link- $25,000.00
- Dor L'Dor: 8 Seats at the event, Full Page Tribute, Website Listing- $18,000.00
- Gold: 6 Seats at the event, Full Page Tribute, Website Listing- $10,000.00
- Silver: 4 Seats at the event, Full Page Tribute- $5,000.00
- Bronze: 2 Seats at the event, Full Page Tribute- $2,500.00
- Chai: 2 Seats at the event, Half Page Tribute, Chai Listing- $1,800.00
- Sponsor: 2 Seats at the event, Half Page Tribute- $1,000.00
- Patron: 2 Seats at the event, Quarter Page Tribute- $650.00
Once you complete your order, you will get an email that asks you to continue the registration process through an additional form which will collect your tribute book information.
2. Place an ad in the Seize the Dream Tribute Book (ad only)
Ad options include:
- Full Page Ad (5.5" wide x 8.5" high)- $1,000.00
- Half Page Ad (5.5" wide x 4 1/8" high)- $675.00
- Quarter Page Ad (2 5/8" wide x 4 1/8" high)- $350.00
- Business Card Ad (3 1/4" wide x 1 7/8" high)- $250.00
- Name Only (donor name only, no message)- $100.00
Once you complete your ticket order you will be asked to continue the registration process through an additional form which will collect your tribute book information.
3. Purchase Tickets to the Event (tickets to event only)
- All transactions require that you first complete the free and secure registration process.
- All transactions require that you enter a credit card, however, processing is not automatic and you may choose to submit a check as payment.
- Once your credit card is on file, that card may be used to bid in the online auction as well as make purchases at the live event.
- No transaction will be processed without your authorization, and you may use different forms of payment for separate transactions as desired.
Live Event Details
6PM - 9PM EDT Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center 1657 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01701 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
This event honors area leaders and volunteers - individuals who have demonstrated an unfailing commitment and personal dedication to supporting vulnerable children, families, and older adults in the local community. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, online auction, gourmet dinner and dessert prepared by award winning chefs.