Thank You for your Support! Our Online Auction is Now Closed.
Thank you all for taking the time to support the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California (the Center/JCCCNC) during this time-- we know the beginning of any year can be super busy! We appreciate your help in advancing our over 100 programs, events and workshops the Center hosts each year to preserve and promote the Japanese and Japanese American culture and heritage. It is our warm and close network that makes our work so special and makes our community so great!
Congratulations and Thank you to everyone who:
- placed a bid
- generously donated an item for auction
- invited family, friends and community to take part to help us reach our goal
A quick note to all of our winning bidders
Congratulations on placing your winning bid. Please allow us a few days to process the auction results and have your items ready for pick up at the Center. Your winning email should be in your inbox shortly!
If your bid didn't win this time around, there are so many ways to support the Center! We continually work toward making the Center merry and bright all year round. Your end of year giving helps us make this happen. Here are a few ways you can still give:
- Give the gift of time! Get involved; come have fun, volunteer and enjoy all of the great programming and events here in San Francisco Japantown
- Donate and acknowledge a loved one! In remembrance or in honor of donations are a nice way to recognize someone special.
- Become a member! Receive discounts to local businesses around Japantown, discounts on programs and enjoy a quarterly newsletter as we share of the great happenings here at the Center.
- Designate the Center as your preferred charity on purchases you're already making! Have a percentage of your daily purchases donated to the Center on your behalf. Find our more about the eScrip program and shopping along at smile.amazon.com
Thank you again! We hope you enjoyed bidding! We hope to see you at the Center!