- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells- for 2 Fabulous Nights
- Superb Tickets to Anaheim Ducks Home Game
- Makerspace and Snacks with Ms. Anderson
- Great Park Ice- 4 skate passes
- 4 VIP Passes for the BROAD Museum, LA
- Edible Slime with Mrs. Cameron
- The Lost Vine - Three course Chef Driven Dinner for 4!
- Chipotle - Super Fan Basket
- Sponsor a Trader Joes basket of snacks for Teacher Lounge
- 4 Go Kart OR Mini Golf passes to Boomers Irvine
Annual Silent Auction for North Tustin Fairmont Parents Association (NTFPA) is here!
This auction will be live from 6pm on March 6th to 9pm on March 16th, 2020. NOW EXTENDED TO APRIL 21st!
Extension is due to the Corona Virus disruption. Thank you for your understanding and contributing to the success of our fundraiser!
This Silent Auction is our Parents' Association's biggest fundraiser of the year and funds initiatives supporting Student Enrichment, Faculty Support and Community Building. To learn more about your NTFPA please click here .
NTFPA will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to help our not for profit Section 501c3 organization help serve our community here at Fairmont North Tustin. Some recent examples of our fund uses include: Back To School Picnic, Teachers Appreciation Lunch, Skate Event, Author visits and Imagination Machine!
We hope the success of this auction will help us continue this good work!
Show your support by clicking on the "View All Items" and bid on some great opportunites- from Teacher Experiences, Campus Privileges, Family Fun Passes to Self Care!
Please share with Family and Friends as there are so many fantastic deals here!
You also have the option to click on "Donate Now" button to make a tax deductible donation.
We would like to thank all the wonderful Fairmont families that have donated items for this auction. Also a big thank you to all the Teachers who have created fabulous experiences. And lastly, thanks to all the vendors that have kindly donated to our cause.
If you have any questions, need further information, or even great items to add to this auction, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NTFPA Board 2019-20