- Magic Castle VIP Pass for 4
- Limited Edition Bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label- California Edition
- COVID Kit
- Two Night Stay in a Two-Story Spa Villa at Waldorf Astoria La Quinta Resort and Club
- New York Getaway
- Hollywood Staycation at the beautiful Kimpton Everly Hotel
- Dinner at Musso & Frank
- Road trip anyone? 3 Day Car Rental from Enterprise
- South Coast Winery & Resort and Spa Package
- Judge Joseph A. Wapner Robe from The Peoples Court
The Heroes of Hollywood Silent Auction is NOW OPEN!
The Hollywood Chamber Community Foundation is thrilled to announce its upcoming virtual Heroes of Hollywood Fundraising Gala on Thursday, November 12th from 5:00 to 8:00 pm and is excited to be launching this silent auction as part of its fundraising efforts.
Heroes of Hollywood honors individuals, businesses and organizations that have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the Hollywood community. Event and auction proceeds are awarded in the form of grants to non-profit organizations benefiting the health and well being of the local community.
Here you will find several fun and fantastic items, experiences, and adventures that will have you coming back to secure the winning bid. Every dollar bid will better our community. Thank you for bidding for good!
The Hollywood Chamber Community Foundation is a private non-profit foundation that focuses on three primary programs of giving:
1) Grant Giving: The Foundation makes grants to public charities predominantly benefiting the health, education and well being of the Hollywood community.
2) Hollywood Unites initiative: Created to address the emerging needs of our most vulnerable residents and businesses arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, we partner with local restaurants to purchase healthy meals for local seniors and other neighbors in need. The initiative also connects several larger businesses that currently have underutilized resources to nonprofits providing them with toilet paper, linens, towels, masks and other vital necessities that are then distributed to their clients throughout Hollywood.
3) Room For Success: A program designed to empower the lives of local college students experiencing homelessness by providing them with a safe place to live and connecting them with local partners that provide support services and resources. This program is set to launch in spring 2021.