- 10" Spike Bowl from Hudson Beach Glass
- $100 to County Fare
- The Gift of Wine
- Huffy Vormax Mountain Bike
- Hudson Valley Skin Care Gift Basket
- $50 to Sherwin-Williams
- (4) Tour and Tastings Passes to Brotherhood Winery
- $50 to Crew Restaurant and Bar
- One Hour Swedish Massage with Cherie Faour
- Osprey Daylite Backpack
FAMILY SERVICES Walk A Mile 2020 AUCTION
In these challenging times, WE ARE STILL STANDING UP against sexual assault, gender violence & domestic violence! And we need your help more than ever -- so please help us by BIDDING on our Online Auction Items!
Auction will be OPEN through October 18, 2020.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP AT
Family Services' Family Partnership Center
29 No. Hamilton Street, 3rd Floor - Administrative Offices
Winners will be contacted to arrange a pick up time. If a winner is unable to pick up an item in person, the item can be shipped at cost to the winner.
DONATE AN ITEM TO OUR AUCTION
Are you a merchant or restaurant with an item
or gift certificate to donate?
YOU can DONATE to our Auction at any time!
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button (to the right) to contribute to our catalog.
By donating an item, gift certificate or service, you'll be helping to raise money for Family Services, building your presence in the community - AND you'll receive a mention on this site that can link back to your own website.
Live Event Details
10AM - 2PM EDT Add to My Calendar
There are so many ways that you can participate in our 10th Annual Walk A Mile In Her Shoes event! In addition to bidding in our online auction where all proceeds benefit the programs at Family Services, you can also:
1) Create, join or donate to a team on our Firstgiving page to spread the word and start fundraising!
2) Choose either to walk a mile with Family Services in a social distant community walk on October 10th between 10am-2pm starting at the Gold's Gym Poughkeepsie entrance to the Rail Trail OR walk with family and friends around your neighborhood any time between October 1st-15th.
Join as a sponsor today!
So many benefits to our Walk A Mile sponsors!
Levels from $250 - $2000
Contact Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on sponsorships.
Your sponsorship directly supports Family Services' programs working to prevent violence, support victims, promote justice, educate youth, and improve the safety and well-being of our families and community. Last year, Family Services served more than 19,000 youth, individuals and families in the Hudson Valley.
Join our growing list of generous sponsors: