- "She Used To Be Mine" musical phrase from Waitress, handwritten and signed by Sara Bareilles
- Funny Girl Playbill, signed by Barbra Streisand
- Gone With The Wind window card, signed by Olivia De Havilland
- Rocky flag signed by Andy Karl and prop championship belt
- 1944 letter from Bette Davis to Red Skelton, signed by Bette Davis
- 2012 Tony Awards program, signed by Neil Patrick Harris
- Liza Minnelli-signed dressing room rehearsal photo from "Liza With a Z"
- Sweeney Todd LP, signed by Angela Lansbury and Len Cariou
- Cats posters, signed by Betty Buckley
- In the Heights poster, signed by Lin-Manuel Miranda and original Broadway cast
Bid now on dozens of theater treasures
Bid now on dozen of keepsakes and unique experiences available only at the virtual Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction.
From Broadway props to handwritten musical phrases, costume pieces to unique, once-in-a-lifetime virtual meet-and-greets with your favorite Broadway stars.
Silent bidding runs until 5 pm Eastern on Sunday, September 20.
Live auction pre-bidding continues until Sunday, September 20, when our live auction moves to an exclusive Zoom room for final bidding. To register for the final live auction, RSVP now.
This will be your chance to pre-bid on items before the event and lock in your top bids if you are unable to attend in person. If you have questions about any of the lots, please contact Dan Perry at email@example.com.
Live Event Details
What we do together makes a difference
The Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction is produced by and benefits Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, which helps ensure that the most vulnerable among us receive lifesaving medication and health care, nutritious meals, counseling and emergency financial assistance. Broadway Cares is the major supporter of the social service programs at The Actors Fund, including the HIV/AIDS Initiative, the Phyllis Newman Women?s Health Initiative and The Friedman Health Center for the Performing Arts, and awards annual grants to more than 450 AIDS and family service organizations in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C.