- Edgartown Meat & Fish Market - Rachael Cassiani
- Cape Cod Five - Margot Datz
- Juniper - Jessica Kovack
- Rockland Trust - Brad Tucker & Liz Ragone
- North Water Gallery - Terry Crimmen
- Sandpiper Realty - Deborah T. Colter
- North Water Gallery - Kenneth l. Vincent
- Christina Gallery - Marjorie Mason
- Rosewater Wine & Spirits - Colin Ruel
- Vineyard Vines - Christopher Sainato
Bass In The Grass 2020
Auction closes on Sunday, October 18th at 11:59 pm.
Read BIDDER FAQ's to answer any questions on how bidding increments work, types of bids you can place, and other topics about how Bidding For Good runs their auctions.
Starting on September 22, 2020, the Edgartown Board of Trade will launch the third annual Bass In the Grass Fundraiser in honor of the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby.
This initiative will help raise money for local artists and the Derby Scholarship Fund, a fund that gives to qualified Vineyard students annually by the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby, Inc. All Bass will be auctioned off to the highest bidder on October 18th at 11:59 pm, with the dollars raised going to the Scholarship Fund, participating artists, and the Edgartown Board of Trade.
This year, in the Derby?s 75th Anniversary event, the Derby Committee has decided to suspend striped bass as an eligible species to remain mindful and concerned ? albeit hopeful ? about the health of the species. As fisheries science suggests, it was deemed a necessary move, to help protect the health of striped bass stocks. That means that the Bass In The Grass are now the only Bass to be had during the 2020 Derby, so don?t miss your chance to take one of these elusive fish home.
Additional information about the Edgartown Board of Trade and Bass In The Grass can be found at www.bassinthegrassmv.com.
A few things to know...
- Shipping is not included in the bid you place on the Bass. If you need assistance with shipping once the auction is closed, please let us know at email@example.com
- Each bass measures approximately 1 ft high x 3 ft long.
- Please note that many fish have images of both sides. Additional images of each fish can be viewed on the full website, but are not available on the mobile version.
Thank you to our generous sponsors and artists for participating in this annual program. E.C. Cottle, Inc is the 2020 presenting sponsor.
Share the fun! #BassInTheGrassMV #Edgartown @VisitEdgartown
The Edgartown Board of Trade is a 501 c 6 non-profit organization. www.visitedgartown.org
Win Big with The Great Edgartown Raffle
The Edgartown Board of Trade is excited to present its first ever 50/50 Raffle to benefit Edgartown's 2020 economic recovery! You do not need to be present to win!
The total funds received from The Great Edgartown Raffle will be split in equal parts with the winner of the raffle and the Edgartown Board of Trade. Support this initiative by The Edgartown Board of Trade, which not only gives you the possibility of winning big, but also supports the local businesses you know and love!