- Aronimink Golf Club: Round of Golf for Four
- 2021 Chester County Day House Tour: 2 VIP Tickets October 2, 2021.
- Kennett Square Golf & Country Club - Round of Golf and Lunch for Four
- 2021 Crush Cancer Wine & Spirits Tour of Chester County - 2 VIP Tickets
- Hartefeld National Golf Club - Round of Golf for Four
- Hershey's Mill Golf Club - Round of Golf for Four
- Wyncote Golf Club - Round of Golf for Four
- Raven's Claw Golf Club Round of Gold for Four with Cart
- White Manor Country Club, Malvern, PA - Round of Golf For Four
- Talamore Family of Clubs/Applecross - Associate Golf Membership
The Online Auction is Now Open!
By supporting the FORE Health Golf Invitational's online auction, you will be providing an important source of funding for the NICU and health services for women and children at Chester County Hospital. Your contribution will also support the Women's Auxiliary pledge to support Chester County Hospital.
The auction will run from May 7, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. to June 6, 2021 at 9:00 p.m., with proceeds going to Chester County Hospital Foundation. We hope we can count on your continued support. Together we can make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Donated Auction items are guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community.
Live Event Details
Sun Jun 6, 2021 9PM EDT Add to My Calendar
Make Your Bid to Support Our Patients!
Chester County Hospital is proud to offer the only Level III NICU certification in the county, as awarded by the Pennsylvania Department of Health. This means that the hospital has in-house neonatology specialists 24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week. Our unique affiliation with The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), through our joint program CHOP Newborn Care, combines the extensive resources of CHOP?a world leader in pediatric and neonatal medicine-with Chester County Hospital?s experience and facilities. We are proud to offer local access to life-saving, family-centered and sophisticated care so families can avoid having to travel distances to visit their baby receiving special care.
- View Item