- Autographed MLB Baseball-Boston Red Sox
- Paint by Bell Moon Piece
- Chase Winovich Autographed Football
- One World Observatory
- USA Hockey hat and Paralympic puck - autographed!
- Team USA shirt and USA Hockey hat - autographed!
- LL Bean Gift Certificate
- NEW ENGLAND SEAFOOD DINNER
- Custom Flower Project
- Black Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa
No Limits Virtual Gala
October 17, 2021
Please join us for a 50 minute program highlighting The No Limits Foundation. This event features a mix of pre-recorded videos from our campers, mentors and providers, as well as live footage from our CEO Mary Leighton. We will be sharing the experience and magic of camp from different perspectives, the future direction and focus of the organization as a whole and the importance of keeping this community alive and connected year after year.
The No Limits Foundation aims to provide education, mentorship and support to children and their families. Camp No Limits fosters a welcoming and supportive community with the mission to educate and empower young individuals with limb loss and discover and develop happy, healthy and independent lifestyles.
Prior to the Gala we will be holding an auction, which is open October 1st - 18th, 2021. The No Limits Foundation will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items and experiences to bid on, in order to raise money for our organization.
Live Event Details
8PM - 9PM EDT Virtual - At Home Add to My Calendar
Please join us for an unforgettable night highlighting the No Limits Foundation.
Sponsor Ticket $500
Individual Ticket $50
The live event can be access through this link after purchasing a ticket: https://nolimits.elevate.commpartners.com/virtual-gala-2021
Virtual Gala Table Sponsorship
We are offering folks the opportunity to sponsor your very own table at our 2021 No Limits Foundation Virtual Gala & Auction! Help support the limb loss/ limb different community by donating $500 and invite your closest friends, colleagues or anyone interested in supporting our mission to join your virtual table.
Your sponsorship includes a virtual table for 9 additional guests of your choosing.
- Each table comes with 10 GrubHub meal vouchers for the evening
- Your company logo will be included on our virtual platform, our organizations website and our social media channels as we market the Gala
- Your company logo will be included on our BiddingForGood site that links back to your own web page. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.
- Email marketing for the Gala
- Email Outreach to 11k camper database
- Included in press releases and news articles regarding the Gala
With supporters like you, we have grown from a 4 person camp in 2004, to an 800+ person camp in 2020. We have been able to reach camp families from all over the world with our virtual platform, through our Virtual Camps, Education Series, Virtual Connections and Inspire Program. With over 2 million people living with limb loss in just the US alone, we have a large gap to fill and many new campers to educate, empower and support. The cost of camp is $1,000 per camper, which covers the cost of programming, events, lodging and meals during the camp experience.
Due to the support of our donors, we have been able to provide scholarships to 88% of our first time campers, bringing the cost to $500 per camper. Your Virtual Gala Table Sponsorship will bring the magical experience of camp to a new family in 2021/2022.
Your gift helps the limb loss community build the life-skills and confidence they need to live independent and successful lives!
Click Here to buy a sponsor ticket.