- Suri Sculpture
- Suri Sculpture - Bust
- Hand Knotted Suri Rug - 3'x5'
- Four yards of Suri Fabric - 80% Suri/20% wool - 100% USA Suri - Made in Italy
- Purely Suri - Full Page Ad
- Alpaca Skin Biopsy - 2 biopsies, 5 pieces of data from each
- Fiber Testing Services - Gift Certificate for $300 - SGS New Zealand Wool Testing Services
- Handwoven and Hand Dyed Suri Rug
- Alpaca Owners Association Gift Basket
- Alpaca skin biopsy - 3 biopsies, 3 pieces of data on each
SURI NETWORK ONLINE AUCTION is LIVE!
Starting November 8, 2021, SURI NETWORK is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to raise money for the organization. The Suri Network exists to assist its members in protecting, preserving, and promoting the the rare and beautiful Suri alpaca.
Since its beginnings in 1997, the Suri Network has organized numerous educational events, published the PurelySuri Magazine, held multiple fleece shows, facilitated research, educated consumers about the unique qualities of Suri fleece, promoted the use of Suri alpaca in different products, developed a Suri breed standard, and implemented many more initiatives.
The Suri Network thanks you for considering our organization and helping us continue the advancement of the Suri alpaca. The auction will run through November 28.
The Suri Network 2021 Auction is live and offering many useful and unique items for bidding. Whether you are a Suri owner, an alpaca owner, or someone who loves unique gifts, consider bidding to help support the wonderful Suri alpaca.
Here are just a few of the many selections to bid on.