- Charcuterie/Cutting Board
- Lulu Pottery Mugs
- Two night's stay in the Caretaker's Cabin at Camp Paxson: September 30-October 2, 2022
- Two night's stay in the Caretaker's Cabin PLUS CABIN 3 at Camp Paxson: August 21-23, 2022
- Two Medicine Lodge at East Glacier Park Village AirBnB, September 24, 2022
- Oregon Wine Country Behind the Scenes Winery Tour and Tastings
- Lulu Pottery Stemless clay drinking glasses
- Sun Tours Glacier Park Tour for 4 people
- Two night's stay in the Caretaker's Cabin PLUS Cabin 3: July 27-29, 2022
- 3 Signed Donna Love Children's Books
The Online Auction is Open! Our Live Event is coming soon.
The online portion of Larch Outdoor Ed Art and Nature Night is now open. The auction will run from March 28, 2022 to April 5, 2022, with the live event taking place on April 5, 2022. Proceeds go to Camp Paxson Preservation Project in order to support the Larch Outdoor Ed Center and providing regional students with overnight educational opportunities at Camp Paxson. Auction items range from incredible winery tours to vacation getaways in Western Montana as well as beautiful art pieces by regional artists. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM MDT GILD 515 SOUTH HIGGINS AVENUE MISSOULA, MT 59801 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Join us in celebrating the launch of the region's first overnight outdoor education program, the Larch Outdoor Ed Center. Throughout the evening, hosted at the Gild, enjoy delicious food, beverages, arcade games and live music by Josh Farmer. It's a whole family experience!
You will have an opportunity to learn about our outdoor ed program launching this spring. We will highlight our pilot experience, host raffles throughout the evening and culminate in an auction. Each adult ticket will provide admission into the event, entry into the raffle, a choice of a taco or pint, and the opportunity to bid on some incredible art and nature experiences. Join us, April 5th, from 5:30-8:30 at the Gild in Missoula!
Our mission at the Larch OE Center at Camp Paxson is to provide a student-led learning environment that promotes an intrinsic connection to nature, develops a sense of stewardship to the land, and fosters authentic relationships with one another. Join us in learning more about the region's first overnight outdoor ed classroom and help us reconnect students to their natural world.
Make Your Bid to Support the Larch Outdoor Ed Center at Camp Paxson!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.