- Hob Knob - Brad Tucker
- Cape Cod Five - Margot Datz
- Shored Up Digital - Althea Freeman-Miller
- Christina Gallery - Marjorie Mason
- Sole - Meg Mercier
- Rosewater Wine & Spirits - Colin Ruel
- Catboat Charters - Carly Herosian
- Sandpiper Realty - Deborah T. Colter
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort - Traeger di Pietro
- Rockland Trust - Alena Grady
Bass In The Grass 2022
Auction closes on Sunday, October 16th at 11:59 pm.
Read BIDDER FAQ's to answer any questions on how bidding increments work, types of bids you can place, and other topics about how Bidding For Good runs their auctions.
Starting on September 21, 2022, the Edgartown Board of Trade (EBT) will launch the fifth annual Bass In the Grass Fundraiser in honor of the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby.
This initiative will help raise money for local artists and the Derby Scholarship Fund, a fund that gives to qualified Vineyard students annually by the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby, Inc. All Bass will be auctioned off to the highest bidder on October 16th at 11:59 pm, with the dollars raised going to the Scholarship Fund, participating artists, and the Edgartown Board of Trade.
Additional information about the Edgartown Board of Trade and Bass In The Grass can be found at www.bassinthegrassmv.com.
A few things to know...
- Shipping is not included in the bid you place on the Bass. If you need assistance with shipping once the auction is closed, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Each bass measures approximately 1 ft high x 3 ft long.
- Please note that many fish have images of both sides. Additional images of each fish can be viewed on the full website, but are not available on the mobile version at this time.
Thank you to our generous sponsors and artists for participating in this annual program. E.C. Cottle, Inc and Edgartown Meat & Fish are the 2022 presenting sponsors.
This year, the school of fish can be viewed at The Carnegie Heritage Center in Edgartown. Thank you to our partner, Vineyard Preservation Trust, for providing a home worthy of the art submitted!
Share the fun! #BassInTheGrassMV #Edgartown @VisitEdgartown
The Edgartown Board of Trade is a 501 c 6 non-profit organization. www.visitedgartown.org
Win Big with The Great Edgartown Raffle
The Edgartown Board of Trade is excited to present the anual 50/50 Raffle to benefit Edgartown's small business community! You do not need to be present to win!
The total funds received from The Great Edgartown Raffle will be split in equal parts with the winner of the raffle and the Edgartown Board of Trade. Support this initiative by The Edgartown Board of Trade, which not only gives you the possibility of winning big, but also supports the local businesses you know and love!