- Sezane: Start creating the perfect Parisian wardrobe with a Sezane Gift card!
- Berber SF: A dining experience for 4 unlike any other, in the heart of SF!
- Milliken Creek Inn: The perfect romantic getaway in Napa
- VGS Chateau Potelle: A case of 12 bottles of VGS Potelle Two
- Jessup Cellars: Magical Private Pairing dinner for 8 guests!
- Handwritten: Intimate Wine tasting in Napa for 4 guests
- L'Aventure Winery: Unique Private experience for 4 guests in the heart of Paso Robles!
The Online Auction is Open!
The auction for LA SOIREE 2022, 40th Anniversary Gala is now open.
Starting on November 8th 2022, the French American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco is auctioning off a number of experiences and items to bid on. The aim is to raise money to help our mission to support the French-American Business Community.
Auction items are guaranteed to delight and surprise! Exclusive wine tastings, luxurious weekend getaways, fine dining and classy French clothing... show your support: tell your friends, family, community and let the bidding start!
La Soirée is the Annual Fundraiser of the French American Chamber of Commerce San Francisco (FACCSF).
The French-American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco is a non-profit, non-governmental and member-driven organization. Its mission is to engage the French-American business community, to support companies settle and develop in the Bay Area.
The FACCSF counts over 250 members, 100 events per year and a wide range of corporate services. From Napa Valley to Silicon Valley, members exchange ideas with other professionals in a wide variety of fields with business relations in both France and the United States. The FACCSF is part of a network of 18 French-American Chambers in the United States and a proud member of the global CCI France International network. Learn more at www.faccsf.com.
To learn more about La Soirée, please visit our website: www.lasoiree.org
Make Your Bid to Support the FACCSF!
Now is your chance to not only get amazing experiences at great value, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.
- The FACCSF is a 501c (6) organization. Contributions are not tax deductible.
- All sales final: All sales are final, there are no exchanges, and all items are sold ?as is.? No refunds: No refunds after purchase.
- Bids cannot be retracted: winning bidders must accept and pay for that item.
- No additional bids may be placed once the auction is declared closed. The highest qualifying bid wins the item.
- Winners must pick up their items by showing their payment confirmation, unless special arrangements are made.
- If any item is left unclaimed, it will become property of the organization and may be resold.