- "Take Me Out to the Ballpark" - Iowa Cubs Ticket Package
- Northwestern Steakhouse Dining Experience
- Lululemon Accessory Bundle
- Here Piggy, Piggy!!
- Dinner + Dessert for 5 from Culver's of Clear Lake
- "But First Coffee" Basket
- Boards and Bars Charcuterie Basket
- Dinner + Dessert for 4 from Culver's of Clear Lake
- Starbucks Gift Card Bundle
- Lunch at Lorados
Comedy, Fajitas, Margs & supporting a vital asset to our community...can we count you in?
(Online "Silent" Auction begins March 24th)
Join us for an evening of fun and laughter as we host our inaugural fundraiser, "Funnies & Fajitas" on Saturday, April 1st, 2023; a day otherwise known as April Fools Day!
Keeping with the tradition of sharing light hearted laughter on this fun holiday, the Community Health Center of Mason City will be hosting 4 time winner and 2022 Comedian of the Year, Adam Grabowski from Americas Got Talent fame for a fun evening in Downtown Mason City.
After-all, laughter is the best medicine!
All proceeds raised will benefit The Community Health Center. We are a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center offering medical, dental, and behavioral health services. We accept most types of insurance including Medicaid and Medicare and we have a sliding fee scale for those that qualify. In 2021 we had over 59,000 patient visits across our locations. Our mission is to provide whole-person personalized, quality, medical, dental, and behavioral health services to ALL. Our crew of expert healthcare heroes, includes a financial advocate and social worker that are available to assist our patients, as needed.
We value the support of our friends in the community who care about people with the same impact driving passion that we do. Comprehensive & inclusive healthcare resources are needed in our community now more than ever. We want to raise funds and awareness for the sustainability of the services we provide to North Iowa families and individuals. We appreciate you joining us and showing your support for the vital services that we provide to our community through our inaugural fundraising event in Mason City.
Live Event Details
6PM - 10PM CDT Mason City Chamber of Commerce | Anderson Event Room 9 N Federal Ave. Mason City, Iowa 50401 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
The evening's timeline includes:
- 6 PM | Margarita Hour: During this social hour you will have the opportunity to check out informational displays to learn about the important work that is being done by the Community Health Center of Mason City, while you enjoy hand crafted margaritas from the cash bar as well as complimentary chips & salsa. After you tour the informational area, you will be prompted to register for some great door prizes! Also at 6 PM, our online silent auction will continue and the dessert auction will begin. You won't want to miss this part of the evening!
- 7 PM | Fajita Dinner & Welcome: A dinner of savory, marinated steak or chicken fajitas complete with grilled onions and peppers, sour cream, quacamole, crisp lettuce and tomato, rice, and beans from Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant will be served.
- 7:15 PM | Dessert Auction Ends: Winning bidders will recieve thier desserts.
- 8:15 PM | Comedian Adam Grabowski
- 9:00 PM | Online Auction Closes
- 9:30 PM | Last Call & Raffle Winners Announed
Tickets are $45 each and include a memorable evening of comedy & a delicious dinner. Ticket sales are limited.
Become a Sponsor
For questions or sponsorship info contact:
Cori Frein | firstname.lastname@example.org