- 1 Pottery-Throwing Lesson!
- Bidet Bonus Pack: TUSHY Classic 3.0 and a TUSHY Ottoman
- 2-Person Film Fan membership to the Coolidge Corner Theater!
- Semester at Brookline Arts Center
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Silver Dove Tea!
- $100 Gift Card to Rebel Rebel Wine Bar in Somerville
- $100 to B&G Oysters, Cookbook, + T-shirt
- $50 to Bloc Cafe, Diesel, or Forge Baking!
- 2 hours Quest at Boda Borg for Your Group (#1)
- $50 Gift Card to Flatbread Company
It's time to Paint the Town (la) Red!
Bidding is OPEN !
This Pride month, join The Network/La Red for the relaunch of our annual anniversary party and fundraiser, Paint the Town (la) Red! Paint the Town 2023 will be an outdoor extravaganza with performers, a food truck, and a huge silent auction. Register for the event and see more details here.
In the meantime, check back to see what items we will have and get ready to bid on your favorites. You will be able to bid online all month until the end of the event on June 29th. Each week, more items will become unlocked and available to bid on! All funds go directly to supporting survivor-led services in LGBTQ+, kink, and polyamorous communities.
- Auction ends at 8:00pm on June 29th, 2023.
- Winners will be notified and charged automatically upon the closing of the auction on June 29th.
- Winners who do not make a payment by June 30th will forfeit their prize to the next bidder that follows.
- All items won online and not at the live event will be shipped once payment has been verified
- If you would like to donate towards the shipping cost feel free to give an extra $5-$10 through this donate link.
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM EDT MIT Open Space 292 Main St, Cambridge, MA 02142 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Join us for an evening of music, food, and our biggest silent auction ever. We are so excited to get to gather once again in person with our LGBTQ+, polyamorous, and kink communities to build community and raise funds for essential survivor-led services that keep our communities safer.
Thursday, June 29th, 5:30-8pm
Location: MIT Open Space, right behind Kendall Square T Stop in Cambridge, MA
Space is fully outdoors. It is wheelchair-accessible (mostly on paved concrete and lawn) and will have chairs and tables. There will be live simultaneous Spanish interpretation available. If ASL interpretation would make this event more accessible to you, please let us know by June 15th and we will make that happen.
Registration link coming soon!
- View Item