Let's Dance for the Heart of It!
The 2023 Dance for the Heart of It themed evening is a night of fun, food, and celebration! This year, over three hundred people came to unwind and to help raise money for children who have life-threatening medical conditions.
You can bid on the items before attending the Dance. If you can't make the Dance, you can still bid on our auction items online from your smartphone or computer.
You don't have to be present to win. If you are the winning bidder and aren't at the Dance, you can pick up your items at Writely Sew starting Monday morning, during regular business hours.
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 11:59 PM EST Lawrenceburg Event Center 91 Walnut Street Lawrenceburg, IN 47025 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Individual tickets are $125.00, if purchased prior to October 15th.
$150 starting October 16th.
- Reserved seating is available for groups of 10 or more when paid for as a group.
- You can purchase your tickets online.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY TABLES:
Purchase a table for 10 for $1500.
- This includes a special gift for each person and seating for 10 people at the table.
- We do not mail out tickets.
- Your name(s) will be on the reservation list at the door.
YOUR EVENING INCLUDES:
- 5:30 pm: Cocktail Hour, Silent Auction Begins
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- Dessert and Coffee Bar
- Beer and Wine
- Above and Beyond Doctor of the Year Awards
- Live Music by The Naked Karate Girls Band - An Explosion of Musical Entertainment
- Midnight: Evening Ends
Become a Sponsor Today!
We have many different levels of sponsorships and a table that includes your logo in event program, logo placement on our website, table signage and reserved seating for ten guests.