- Wicked Walk-on: A "Wonderful" Appearance in the National Tour of the Megahit Musical
- Andrew Lloyd Webber signed The Phantom of the Opera rare monkey music box
- Escape to London to Meet Bernadette Peters & Lea Salonga and See Three Shows
- Nick Fradiani, Will Swenson, Robyn Hurder & cast-signed A Beautiful Noise poster
- Patti LuPone, Katrina Lenk & cast-signed Company poster
- Rare Complete Set of All 16 Broadway Cares Legends Holiday Ornaments
- Here's Some "Hot Stuff": Lunch with Tony Host & Oscar Winner Ariana DeBose
- Jessica Chastain, Arian Moayed & full cast-signed A Dolls House Opening Night Playbill
- Michael Crawford-signed The Phantom of the Opera ceramic mask
- Take an Electrifying Ride at Back to the Future, Plus Backstage Tour & Meeting with the Stars
Start bidding now on theatrical treasures
Early bidding is now open for the 37th annual Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction.
Bid on everything from Broadway props and handwritten musical phrases to unique, once-in-a-lifetime virtual meet-and-greets and more.
Pre-bidding runs online until 2 pm Eastern on Friday, September 29.
Silent auction lots will be offered live in Shubert Alley on Sunday, October 1. The lots open every 30 minutes throughout that day.
The epic live auction starts at 4:45 pm and will again be held in the Times Square pedestrian plaza between West 45th and 46th Streets.
If you're unable to attend in person, lock in your top bids online or email Jenna Adamek at firstname.lastname@example.org for other options.
The Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction is produced by and benefits Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, the philanthropic heart of Broadway.
Your bids help fuel Broadway Cares' support of the Entertainment Community Fund, helping everyone in entertainment and the performing arts, and more than 450 social and medical service organizations in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
Live Event Details
10AM - 1PM EDT Add to My Calendar
Sunday, October 1
10 am - 7 pm
Shubert Alley, West 44th Street and West 45th Street, Times Square
Silent Auction: Begins at 10 am on Sunday, October 1. Every half hour a new set of items go up for auction in Shubert Alley. Winners' names will be posted throughout the day at the Auction Pickup Table.
Live Auction: Begins at 4:45 pm in the Times Square pedestrian plaza between West 45th and 46th Streets.
If you can't attend in person, contact Jenna Adamek at email@example.com for bidding options.