- Dinner with Former Phillies Player John Kruk at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Four (4) VIP Passes to the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- $50 Gift Certificate to Continental Restaurant & Martini Bar
- Bernie Robbins Fine Jewelry Gift Certificate
- Dinner with Former Eagles Wide Receiver Mike Quick at Del Frisco's Steak House
- Meet and Greet with Phillies Alumni - 4 Ticket Package
- Two (2) Tickets to the Rod Stewart with Cyndi Lauper Concert on July 12th
- Sony PlayStation 4 Console
- Four (4) DIAMOND CLUB Tickets and VIP Parking Pass to a 2017 Phillies Game
Eighth Annual CBS3 & CW Philly "Change the Luck of a Child" Telethon
On Tuesday, March 28th, CBS 3 and The CW Philly will be partnering with Ronald McDonald House Charities to host the Eighth Annual "Change the Luck of a Child" Telethon, presented by Keystone First, Capital One, ShopRite, Penn Mutual, Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Tri-State Toyota Dealers Association, and Health Partners Plans. The Telethon will air live from CBS 3 and The CW Philly on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Be sure to tune in!
The online portion of the fundraiser will run through April 3, 2017. Auction items range from unique experiences to Philadelphia sports memorabilia! Additional items will be posted to BiddingForGood.com throughout the month, so check back often. Please share this site with your family, friends, and community, and let the bidding begin!
All proceeds benefit RMHC of the Philadelphia Region and winners of the auction items will be notified during the week of April 10th. Your contributions will help "Change the Luck of a Child." To make a separate donation, please visit www.rmhcphilly.org.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Philadelphia Region, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation that creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well being of children. In the Philadelphia Region, RMHC supports four Ronald McDonald Houses; 17 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms; RMHC Scholarships for high school seniors; and the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile operated by St. Christopher's Foundation for Children.
Make Your Bid to Support Ronald McDnoald House Charities of the Philadelphia Region!