Sat Jul 22, 2017
12PM - 4PM PDT
Armstrong Redwoods SNR
17000 Armstrong Woods Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446
- Two Night Stay at Fern Grove Cottages
- Bodega Coast Inn - Overnight stay in a Suite
- 2 nights stay for two at Riverlane Resort - riverfront joy!
- $50 Gift Certificate for Cape Fear Cafe - fabulous food!
- Wild Hog 2012 Estate Pinot Noir Duo
- One-Night Stay for Two at Russian River Studios
- Wild Hog 2012 Estate Pinot Noir Trio
- Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante Champagne Trio
- Barefoot Bubbly Pinot Grigio Champagne Quartet
- 4 Bottles of Korbel Organic Brut California Champagne
Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods
2017 Gourmet Walk
in the Woods Auction
July 5th - July 22nd, 2017
Your support helps keep Russian River Sector State Parks open and thriving!
The online portion of our Gourmet Walk in the Woods Auction ends at 8 pm PST (11 pm EST) on July 19th, 2017.
The auction will then carry over to our Gourmet Walk in the Woods event on July 22nd, 2017.
If you have absentee bids we will assign someone to bid for you at the event.
Our work is as important as ever!
- Stewards has been successfully operating Austin Creek State Recreation Area, an exquisite 5,700 acre wilderness area for 5 years. This park that serves 300,000 people a year. We are happy to say that Bullfrog Pond Campground and our backcountry sites are now open year-round.
- Stewards has developed a Mobile Marine Education Van that we call our "Steward Ship." The Steward Ship provides a new exciting program that will give us greater visibility on Sonoma Coast and provide interactive activities for park visitors to learn about the marine environment. Contact us today to reserve your visit!
- We have recently produced 3 videos about the Marine Protected Areas on the Sonoma Coast as part of the Sonoma MPA Collaborative. It is more important than ever that we are deligent in protecting our coastal waters from offshore oil drilling.
- Our work continues at Pond Farm Pottery with plans for an artist in residency program utilizing the on-site guest house – a program that will honor the legacy of world-renowned potter Marguerite Wildenhain. We recently produced a wonderful video that you can view on the homepage of our website.
- We are also proud of our Forest to the Sea EE program, serving about 10,000 students a year with reservation services and about 3,500 with docent or naturalist-led programs, including overnight camping trips.
Our volunteers are a huge part of our success, providing direct contact with over 120,000 park visitors every year.
Join the mission by donating today!
Become a Sponsor
If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor please complete our simple form and we will contact you.