Rotary Club of Petoskey is getting ready to run an online auction fundraiser with our partner McLaren Northern Michigan Foundation
Join us in Supporting the McLaren Northern Michigan Foundation as we Build the Future of Healthcare
McLaren Northern Michigan has embarked on an exciting journey to build the future of healthcare for our northern Michigan community. Believing that all northern Michigan residents and visitors deserve the finest healthcare possible in the convenience of their own region. McLaren Northern Michigan launched a phased construction and renovation project called Building the Future of Healthcare.
Much more than a construction project, Building the Future of Healthcare will transform care for generations to come by…
- Improving the patient experience
- Increasing patient privacy
- Enhancing work flow, efficiency and the physical environment
- Modernizing to adapt for the health care shift toward more outpatient services
- Aiding in the recruitment of top physicians, nurses, and clinicians
- Making McLaren Northern Michigan the best place:
- for physicians to practice
- for colleagues to work
- and most importantly, for patients to receive care
- New 170,000 sq. ft. Wing
- 92 New Private Patient Rooms
- Intensive Care Unit: increase from 18 to 24 rooms
- Cardiovascular Unit: 34 rooms
- Inpatient Rooms: 34 rooms
- 12 Observation Beds
- New Operating Rooms
- New South Entrance
- Renovations to Existing Facility
- Includes converting many of the current patient rooms to private rooms
- Total project cost: $158 million
In August, The Rotary Club of Petoskey will begin auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on, raising money for the McLaren Northern Michigan Foundation. The more items we have, the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help. Please check back closer to the event to see the online items available to bid on.
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 11PM EDT Lange Center at Bay Harbor Yacht Club 4300 Vista Drive, Bay Harbor, Michigan 49770 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Gala includes hors d’oeuvres, dinner, two free drinks and cash bar, silent and live auctions and entertainment at the beautiful Lange Center at Bay Harbor Yacht Club on Saturday, September 22nd, 2018, beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Become a Sponsor
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.