- Catboat Charters - Carly Herosian
- Hob Knob - Mary Sipp Green
- Island Outfitters - Meg Mercier
- Wheel Happy Bicycle Shop - Taylor Nelson
- Backyard Taco - Even Shai
- North Water Gallery & Clarion Inn - Traeger di Pietro
- Vineyard Gazette - Elizabeth R. Whelan
- Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank - Margot Datz
- Eisenhauer Gallery - Larry Horowitz
- The Carnegie, Vineyard Trust - Margot Datz
EDGARTOWN BOARD OF TRADE is happy to present Bass In The Grass MV!
Starting on September 14, 2018, EDGARTOWN BOARD OF TRADE will launch the first annual Bass In the Grass Fundraiser in honor of the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby. This initiative will help raise money for local artists and the Derby Scholarship Fund, a fund that gives to qualified Vineyard students annually by the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby, Inc. All Bass will be auctioned off to the highest bidder by October 14th, with half the dollars going to the Scholarship Fund, and half going to the artist or business that created the fish.
Additional information about the Edgartown Board of Trade and Bass In The Grass can be found at www.bassinthegrassmv.com.
Shipping is not included in the bid you place on the Bass. If you need assistance with shipping once the auction is closed, please let us know at email@example.com
Thank you to our generous sponsors and artist for participating in this new program.
Share the fun!
#BassInTheGrassMV #Edgartown @VisitEdgartown
The Edgartown Board of Trade is a 501 c 6 non-profit organization.
Live Event Details
3PM - 6PM EDT Add to My Calendar