- Stay at The Downtown Hotel Vermont
- Interior Exterior Car Detailing
- Two Night Stay in The Beautiful Loft At Hobble Inn
- Handmade Wooden 18 Wheeler Flat Bed Carrier
- Handmade Multi Wood Cutting Board
- Gallon of Certified Organic Maple Syrup Grade A
- Ceramic Composting Canister with Bags and Filter
- Handmade Wooden Tow Truck
- Handmade Wooden Bucket Loader
- One Salt Cave Session and One-hand & foot session
The Online Auction is Open! Knights of Columbus Council 7525 and Camp Ta-Kum-Ta Present the Super Bingo Virtual Auction!
The Super Virtual Auction hosted by Knights of Columbus Council 7525 and Camp Ta-Kum-Ta is now open! The auction will run from June 6, 2020 to June 14, 2020, with proceeds going to Camp Ta-Kum-Ta in order to support families affected by childhood cancer. So, tell your friends, family, and community. Let the bidding begin!
Though we couldn't hold Super Bingo this year we are still connecting to support the kids at Camp Ta-Kum-Ta and are excited to be back in person next year!
Show your support by bidding on an amazing collection of items and sharing with your friends, all for an amazing cause!
Procedures to distribute items to those with the winning bids:
1. Items such as gift certificates or gift cards will be sent to you by US postal mail.
2. Larger items will be available for pickup on June 20, 2020 between the hours of 10AM to 2PM in the parking lot of St. John Vianney church at 160 Hinesburg Rd., South Burlington VT. Please bring your winning bid information and a form of ID for confirmation.
3. If June, 20th is not convenient for pick up, other arrangements will need to be made by calling 881-7681 or 233-0145.
Make Your Bid to Support Camp Ta-Kum-Ta!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support a worthy mission. Camp Ta-Kum-Ta provides challenging, extraordinary experiences in a safe and loving environment for children who have or have had cancer and their families. Camp exists for Vermont and Northern New York children (including other out-of-state children who are treated in Vermont), at no cost to their families.