- Practice Guidance - An 8-part progressive asana and / or pranayama sequence for home pract
- Walking Tour of Tomales Point in the Point Reyes National Seashore & Gourmet Lunch
- Yoga in the RedwoodsJanet McLeod workshop at the Gualala Art Center in Gualala, California
- Choice of: Ayurveda Consultation Vedic; Astrology Reading; Vastu Design Consultation
- Yoga in the Redwoods-Workshop with Janet McLeod--Gualala Arts Center in Gualala, CA
- 3 Private Yoga Sessions for Beginners
- 70 minute bodywork session
- 1 hour AromaTouch/Craniosacral session
- Hand worked Fine Art Digital Print
- 4 tickets to Snow White Children's Theatre 2019 production
IYENGAR YOGA ASSOCIATION OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA(IYANC) is running an online auction fundraiser.
Starting on November 1, 2018, IYENGAR YOGA ASSOCIATION OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA(IYANC) will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - and the more items we have the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help.
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Live Event Details
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM PST IYISF 2201 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Nov 27 is Giving Tuesday.
All online Auction transactions are purely between the donor of services and the purchaser of said services. IYANC makes no guarantee of the quality of the service offered, the consistency between the described service and the service actually provided; or any guarantee that the service will actually be provided to the buyer. Monies donated to IYANC via the online auction are the property of IYANC and are not subject to refund for any reason.
Donate a service
To donate a service, click on "Donate Items" in the top right side of this page.
The Iyengar Yoga Association of Northern California (IYANC) was formed by a dedicated and inspired group of teachers and practitioners in 1974. IYANC is a 501(c)3 Not for Profit Association run by a Board of Directors. As a non-profit yoga organization, we generate revenue through classes, workshops and membership, but we are largely funded by donations. For our year end fund raising event, we would like to invite you to contribute your services to our online auction. Your services will be bid on by the IYANC community. All donations raised will go to supporting our mission to promote the study, practice, and teaching of yoga according to the teachings of Yogacharya B.K.S. Iyengar and to foster a flourishing yoga community.
- View Item
- View Item