- St. Brigid School 8th Grade Graduation Seats
- American Flag flown over the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C.
- Maine State Music Theatre - Million Dollar Quartet Tickets
- Holly's Oil - Home Heating Oil
- Waterfront Concerts
- Unlimited Aftercare for One Student Dec 2018, Jan and Feb 2019
- The Inn on Peaks Island
- Portland Stage - Two Mainstage Productions Tickets
- 4 VIP Passes to York's Wild Kingdom
- Blue Wave Summer League
- Ellen Couture12
- Kate Brunelle4
- Natalie Haskell3
- Stephanie Cook1
- Joan Lennon1
Time is running out to secure your summer camps, fine and family dining experiences, concert or game tickets, golf games, photo sessions, practical gift cards, and so much more!
Place your final bids now! The online auction will close on April 4, 8 pm EST!
When the online excitement ends, head to Bourdon Street to celebrate and bid at our silent and live auctions on April 6. Read on for event and ticket information!
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 10:30 PM EDT Italian Heritage Center 40 Westland Avenue Portland, ME Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Come and celebrate Mardi Gras St. Brigid Style! Don a festive mask, if you like, as you take a walk through the French Quarter and parade down Bourbon Street. Enjoy appetizing hors d'oeuvres and a "Hurricane," our event signature drink, in an etched souvenir pint glass. Buy strings of colorful beads and play Heads or Tails. Bid on any number of items, gift cards, services, and packages during our silent and live auctions. Celebrate our success as you listen to the musical stylings of DJ Jim Fahey. Laissez les bon temps rouler!
Check out the online auction for these and other incredible (and incredibly interesting) deals: