Our Gala & Auction is scheduled to take place on Friday, April 20th at 7:00 p.m.
Generous parents, friends and merchants in and around our community have donated all of the items in our auction, so don't be afraid to bid often and even above the value of the item. Our donors have opened their hearts in hopes that you will too.
Additional items may be added throughout the auction, so check back often.
Remember, every bid allows us to provide funding for improvements, materials, equipment and enrichment programs that help make Alcuin truly unique.
- Auction Dates: Tuesday, April 10 @ 8 am CT - Thursday, April 19 @ 10 pm CT.
- Registration/Login Process: If you are having any difficulty with the registration/login process, please contact BiddingForGood at +1 (866) 621-0394 or at email@example.com.
- Questions: If you have any questions about an item, please click on "Ask the seller a question about this item" within the item listing. Questions are typically answered within 24 hours.
- All bids must be secured by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover).
- Bids are not reversible. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are possible.
- Winners will be notified via email after the auction closes.
- Item Pick-up: Items must be picked up from Alcuin Montessori. Items will be available starting Tuesday, April 25.
- Shipping/Handling: If you are the winning bidder and would like your item(s) shipped and that option is offered for your item, please contact Alcuin Montessori at firstname.lastname@example.org. As the winning bidder, you are responsible for all shipping and handling fees, which will be determined by Alcuin and will be added to the winning bid amount when the auction closes. Items will be shipped via United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service and billed at standard industry rates. All mailed items will require a signature at delivery. Alcuin Montessori School assumes no liability should the item be lost in the mail or stolen.
- While every attempt has been made to fairly present each item, images shown may not be exact representations of a given item.